Whether you have struggled with your weight or just want to find out simple ways to eat better, you’re going to love this interview with Darya Pino Rose.
I have been following Darya’s website, Summer Tomato, for a couple of years now. As a science-geek myself, I can appreciate Darya’s balance of science and practical advice in her writing and approach to food.
Keep reading below to find about our book giveaway!
In this podcast we talk about:
- the importance of being a mindful eater
- organic vs non-organic foods
- why you should spend more time in your kitchen and less time at the gym
- Darya’s new book, Foodist
- quick tips to kick-start your healthy eating
- The Biggest Loser
- if weight loss is simply a calories-in, calories-out equation
- building healthy eating habits
You can listen or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
Darya has arranged for us to giveaway 2 copies of Foodist.
How to Enter
Entering is easy. Simply leave a comment below with your biggest weight loss or nutrition struggle.
Leave your comment by May 10, 2013 to be eligible. I will pick two entrants at random to win a copy of Foodist.
Items mentioned in this post:
- Summer Tomato – Darya’s website
- Foodist – Darya’s NEW book!
- You can lower your pesticide intake by avoiding the 12 most contaminated fruits and vegetables and choosing the least contaminated produce. The Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen
- Weighty Matters – Dr. Yoni Freedhoff’s blog
- The Biggest Loser Pros And Cons: An In-Depth Objective Review of Television’s Most Popular Reality Show
If you enjoyed this episode with Darya Pino Rose or any other Healthynomics Podcast episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews go a long way in helping the podcast reach more listeners.
Foodist Book Trailer
Beginner runner or just getting back into it?
Get my FREE 7-lesson email course to help you get started, lose weight and discover the enjoyment of running.
Join 3,500+ other runners.