Adam Bornstein is a fitness editor, writer, and best-selling author. He has worked with some of the biggest names in the fitness world including Men’s Health and Livestrong.com.
Check out some of these accolades:
“Adam Bornstein is one of the top 10 influencers making a difference in the world of fitness.” –Sharecare
“In the kingdom of health and fitness, Adam Bornstein is king.” –Greatist
Keep reading to find about the book giveaway!
In this podcast we talk about:
- intermittent fasting
- hormonal balance and its importance for optimal health
- how simple changes like getting more sleep can have a profound impact on health
- why testosterone levels in men are on the decline and how to avoid it
- the benefits of hiring a coach or trainer (no matter how fit you are)
- how to make protein ice cream
- the state of today’s online fitness and nutrition world
- a typical day for Adam in terms of diet and working out
You can listen or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
You can also listen to the podcast on Stitcher Radio or by clicking here to listen now.
Here’s the deal.
I am giving away 2 copies of Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha and Adam has agreed to also give away 2 copies.
His copies will be signed and personalized for the winners.
So there you are – 4 free copies.
How to Enter
Entering is easy. Simply leave a comment below with your biggest fitness or nutrition struggle.
Leave your comment by July 1, 2013 to be eligible.
I will pick four entrants at random to win a copy of Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha and two of them will get signed copies.
Items mentioned in this post:
- Born Fitness – Adam’s website
- Adam’s book – Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life: Build More Muscle. Burn More Fat. Have More Sex
- Jason Ferruggia – Adam’s training partner
- Athletic Greens – greens supplement that Adam recommends
If you enjoyed this episode with Adam Bornstein or any other Healthynomics Podcast episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews go a long way in helping the podcast reach more listeners.