Matt Johnson is a passionate runner, USATF and RRCA certified running coach and the founder of Runner Academy.
I was immediately blown away by the valuable running information provided by Matt and his running expert guests.
I hope you enjoy this interview and if you like it, please leave the podcast a review over on iTunes.
In this podcast we talk about:
- Matt’s background and how Runner Academy started.
- How to find the best running shoes.
- Does running form really matter?
- Why you should run at a slow pace more.
- Two simple and effective strength exercises for runners (here’s a link to a video demonstrating the single-leg deadlift)
- Why everyone should consider hiring a running coach (especially new runners).
- And much more.
You can listen or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
You can also listen to the podcast on Stitcher Radio or by clicking here to listen now.
Items mentioned in this post:
Runner Academy – Matt’s site
Coach’s Eye App – app to review your running form
If you enjoyed this episode with Matt Johnson or any other Healthynomics Podcast episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews go a long way in helping the podcast reach more listeners.