James Clear is an entrepreneur, weightlifter, and travel photographer. Most of his work can be found on www.jamesclear.com where James covers topics like improving your health, your happiness and your work.
In this podcast we talk about:
- How James became an entrepreneur and interested in health and wellness.
- His favourite exercises and training methodology.
- The importance of strength training for performance and injury prevention.
- The “Reminder, Routine, Reward” cycle of building healthy habits.
- Identity-based habits, performance/appearance based goals and how they can help you workout with better long-term results.
- Intermittent fasting – how it works and how it helped James lose fat and add muscle.
- His favourite resources for gaining health and fitness knowledge.
You can listen or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
Items mentioned in this podcast:
com/HN – Get “The Beginner’s Guide to Intermittent Fasting” here
- Lifestyle vs. Life-Changing Habits
- Identity Based Habits
- The Reminder, Routine, Reward cycle
If you enjoyed this episode with James Clear or any other Healthynomics Podcast episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews go a long way in helping the podcast reach more listeners.
Thanks for listening!
Beginner runner or just getting back into it?
Get my FREE 7-lesson email course to help you get started, lose weight and discover the enjoyment of running.
Hi there. Welcome back!
Did you know that I run a 30-Day None to Run Challenge every few months?